Monday 23 April 2012

Too Busy Learning to Blog for Long

 
Source: San Diego State University.  (2011).  Library and information access.  
Retrieved April 23, 2012, from http://library.sdsu.edu/reference/news/
don-t-let-database-searching-stress-you-out

Honestly, I've been so busy trying to stay afloat with the research for Assignment #1 (researching the library databases, looking online for current articles that are not necessarily examples of scholarly text, searching for visually appealing material to add to the PowerPoint, and attending some sessions about technology at a conference in Halifax in hopes of finding out something amazing that I can share with the class) that my blogging is bleak this week. Other than this post, I kept you abreast of my reaction to the extra reading our instructor provided via email. The only hope for seeing my learning progress this week is to stay tuned for our group presentation. Lloyd, Kenny, and I have divided the work and are hashing out the details of our presentation via a series of email messages. (As I said before, stay tuned!)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri,
    Great blog. I hear your frustration about trying to get everything in. It can be a juggling session as I can see from your beautiful picture that you are busy with a family as well. I too have small children and was really happy to see that you posted a "Super Why" app. My girls love that show. It is great to see how many apps are out there.

    ReplyDelete