Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Diamond in the Haystack???

While searching through what seemed like an endless amount of information and sifting through that vast pile (the haystack) for information relevant to our presentation, I stumbled upon a site (the potential diamond) that may prove to be useful to all of us in this class. You be the judge.
 (Yes, this attempt to make you evaluate may be a pedagogical move on my part. We do collaborate, but we also encourage students to develop their own skills.  I may be modelling that practice, but I am too tired to know for sure.)

 iPads and iPods in the Classroom - A Pearltree

4 comments:

  1. I can't access the site, Sherry. It says its not found. What is the website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I am not sure why, but I can't access the link from my home computer. I will try to find the website again and fix the link if possible. My apologies for the inconvenience. In the meantime, here's the URL:
      http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-f=1_3101315&N-fa=3101260&N-p=22977135&N-play=0&N-s=1_3101315&N-u=1_333204
      Let me know if, when you copy and paste this URL, you can view the site.

      Delete
  2. I believe the link is now working properly. If I'm wrong and the link is not active, please let me know and I will try again to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a fantastic site. Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete