Tuesday 29 May 2012

DIY Communication Boards (I love freebies!)

If you are like me and enjoy freebies, check out this Youtube clip that explains how you can create a communication board using Microsoft Word and Slater Software's free picture search tool.

(Heads-up: When I looked at the Slater Software website - http://www.slatersoftware.com/index.html - I didn't see the same picture search tool described in the Youtube clip, but I think the images would be easy enough to find by searching Google Images.)
I realize this teaching tool is somewhat old-school (or low-tech), but it may prove useful for some of your students.

2 comments:

  1. We are such teachers! Always looking for the deal! This is really neat...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great share- thanks! I can definitely see being able to use it!

    ReplyDelete